- October 6, 2017. NIH NCATS and 3Dnamics Inc. enters into a Research Collaboration Agreement (RCA) to discover and develop novel drugs for Alzheimer’s disease and others.
- September 15, 2017. Company launches and moves into JHU Fastforward Bioincubator.
- August 22, 2017. Company enters into a license agreement with JHU to develop brain organoid technology for commercialization.
In the News
- November 17, 2017. Lab-Grown Mini Organs Could Speed Up Drug Discovery. Read story
- October 5, 2017. 3D Cell Culture: The Next Frontier. Read story
- May 15, 2017. Company receives grant award from Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund. Read story
- April 22, 2016. Zika is test case for brain organoid mini-reactors. Read story